And yet – somehow – right now you’re feeling a bit tired.
It isn’t that you would want to give up anyone or anything you are loving and taking care of – It’s just somehow – in all of the giving – the you once known has disappeared.
You are wondering if it is possible to be fully alive while you are meeting all of the obligations in your life. After all – some of the “obligations” are people you love – They are not “obligations” – They are people you are grateful for in your life.
- They are the family you cherish.
- They are the friends you cherish.
- They are the churches and organizations you cherish.
And you are overwhelmed. You are needing refreshment and a reminder that you too, are cherished. If any of this sounds familiar – please consider joining us for an 8-week journey, “A Fresh Path Back to You.”
“A Fresh Path Back to You” is a confidential women’s group especially designed for 6 to 8 women meet under the guidance of a trained Marriage Family Therapist. There will be teaching about self-care, creative and thought-provoking exercises. And there will be laughter and encouragement. You will leave with a new awareness and tools to practice in your daily life.
By attending “A Fresh Path Back to You,” you will experience the following:
- Ways to discover who you are and how you have been designed
- Myths & Meanings you may be believing that sabotage your life
- Healthy ways to have loving boundaries with people you do Love
- How to connect with others in authentic and vulnerable way
- How to reduce the burn out and increase the “loving from a full cup” in your life.
- Practical self-care tools specifically for you that don’t feel self-absorbed
Sign up today to be put on our mailing list and waiting list for the next upcoming group.
- Next group begins March 23rd – 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM – Thursday evenings
- Cost – $30 per session
You can read about this group by reading our blog. Just click on this link – “Breathing In Joy – A Fresh Path Back To You.”
If you are still uncertain, call today for a free 15 minute consultation to find out if this group is right for you.
We would love to help you get started on “A Fresh Path Back To You.”