Sliding Scale based on income and circumstances
Fees are determined by a sliding scale based on the client’s annual income. We are one of the few local agencies offering such payment flexibility, making individual counseling services affordable to everyone..
- Our sliding scale for Trainees is $20 to 50
- Our sliding scale for Interns is $65 to $105
- Our sliding scale for Licensed therapists: $80 to $120
- Please discuss your need with your therapist.
- All Marriage Family Therapists Trainees and Interns are supervised by an experienced Licensed Marriage Family Therapist Supervisor
- 50-minute session for Individuals or couples session: $120
- 80-minute session for couples or individuals: $160
- 90-minute group counseling: $45
- 50-minute session for couples or individual counseling: $65 to $105
- 80-minute session for couples or individual: $ 80 to $145
- 90-minute group counseling: $20 to $40
- 50-minute session: $20 to $50 per individual
- 80-minute session: $50 to $75 per individual
- 90-minute group counseling: $15 to $40 per individual
Partnership with Churches
Please contact your church to determine if they would partner with Selah Counseling Services for a portion of your counseling fees.
Many clients find that services are covered in part by their health insurance. If you have a deductible or copay, you will be responsible for paying those amounts. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions
Questions to ask your Insurance Company:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is pre-authorization needed?
If your therapist is considered an Out-of-Network Provider for your insurance company, our policy is to provide clients with all of the necessary, signed documentation for client’s to self-file for insurance reimbursement. Insurance companies sometimes provide 60% reimbursement for out-of-network services. To find out if your insurance company pays for counseling services, call your member benefits line.
Please pay at time of session by cash, check, or card. We have conveniently included a Paypal payment option on our donations page should you want to sponsor someone in counseling, group counseling or in one of our parenting classes.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full session fee.